January 2013 Moms
Options

Pack n Play people

What's on the bottom of your PnP? I still have it up beside the bed and he sleeps in the elevated position so the floor is about eight inches from the top but he is no longer in the bassinet. I took that out when he outgrew it at eight weeks.
He's rolling over and just like me, prefers his stomach. I worry the sheet is too loose and the mat is too hard. There is no mattress and it didn't come with sheets. I had a changing pad on it before but that's now on the changing table mattress thing where it's supposed to be. I'm not sure what is supposed to be on the PnP. The pics don't show anything but then he'd be on cold poly plastic stuff. It's not a mattress. Just a board I think wrapped with whatever that strong plastic materiel is. What do you guys with PnPs do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pack n Play people

• Options
    My pnp has a mattress it is a thin foam covering boards that you unfold.
  • Options

BRU has quilted pnp sheets that we use.  It's the only way that R will sleep in it.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2415189

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used the quilted sheet for the winter but will be switching to the cotton sheets soon. I also put a waterproof pad under the sheet.
  • Options
    holly52holly52 member
    Mine has a fold up mattress that doesn't seem comfy to me but DD doesn't mind it. Graco sells sheets for them and they fit really good, that's what I use. I'm glad someone posted about the weight and I need to check and see what the limits are for mine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EagsEags member

imagemandapear:
    My pnp has a mattress it is a thin foam covering boards that you unfold.

This. Could you google your brand and see if there are any of those thin mattresses that are compatible that you could buy? 

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    The mattress for the bottom was used up top when I used the bassinet height (not the newborn sleeper, just the pad at the higher position is called bassinet height)....but a few weeks ago we lowered it because DS hit the 15 lb weight limit. I bought a quilted pad for it and a sheet they both fit very snug and I never have any worry that it will bunch up. It's basically all DS has slept in when he wasn't in his RNP with his cold/congestion. I'm trying to transition him to his crib right now, but that isn't going too great....so he mostly sleeps in the PNP.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    You should use the MamaDoo Kids mattress topper for extra comfort and support. It is awesome! It has the perfect firmness and folds in 3 (great for travel, etc). Good luck!
  • Options
    Mine came with a board/mattress that folds. I just bought a better mattress for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"