Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Wake from naps????

DS is 9 weeks today but I need some opinions on naps.  I know it's too early to have a schedule but I think she is napping too much during the day.  Yesterday she took 2 3 hour naps and then was up at 3am wide awake which isn't normal for her.  Today we are going on a little over 2 hours now and i want to wake her.  Thoughts??  Does long naps all day lead to bad nights????
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wake from naps????

• Options
    If you shorten naps bed time will be horrible. 3 naps at that age is perfect. My kids did 2 2 to 3 hour naps and one late afternoon nap at 30 to 60 minutes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    No, LET HER SLEEP! Trust me.  Sleep begets sleep.  If my LO doesn't nap well during the day she sleeps horribly at night.  We did the EASY routine starting at 4 weeks.  Eat, Activity (read book, tummy time), Sleep (as long as she wanted to) and time for You.  It's totally normal to have a LO your age sleep 3 hrs at a time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CellisCellis member
    Like others said, let her sleep. My DS was taking 2-3 hour naps like a week ago, now they're like 1-2 hours. His nap length didn't have an impact on his night sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    I can't take you seriously because Of your overuse of punctuation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"