February 2013 Moms
Options

Hair falling out

Recently my 13 week old started losing his long hair and it gets everywhere. Today my DH put mittens on him because it would go from his hands to his mouth and eventually to his diaper!

I can't wait to see what his new hair will look like!

Re: Hair falling out

• Options
    Luke is constantly losing hair. Around 3weeks he lost his thickish black hair only on top of his head and now has thin brown hair that has still been falling out. He looks like he has a mullet though because the hair on the back of his head is so long! And the hair on top of his head looks more like fuzz. For a while there it was looking a bit auburn, his dad is a strawberry blond and I have black hair. We both have naturally curly hair yet Luke's hair is straight. :/
  • Options
    Lbug09Lbug09 member
    imageadamsabigail14:
    He looks like he has a mullet though because the hair on the back of his head is so long! :/

This! My little guy has a new routine when he's getting tired...he sucks his thumb and twirls his other hand on the side of his head and grabs at his hair, pulling it out in the process! Its adorable! He's still got a good amount of hair but sooo much less than when he was born!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"