May 2013 Moms
Options

2 Days Until Baby and Super Stressed

This is a vent and if you don't want to read you can stop now. Just a warning.

I am due in 2 days and since I am favorable I will be induced after I'm checked at my appt Thurs morning. I'm excited and nervous as most moms are at this point.

Saturday morning I really notice a funky smell in our closet in te bedroom so I decided I'd do my best to clean it out and organize it. Long story short out water heater is in the closet and its been leaking for who knows how long causing the entire closet to need ripped out floor to ceiling and everything bleached I get rid of mildew and possible mold.

Obviously we can't stay there so we've been at my moms... Sleeping on a futon which is killing every part of my body. I haven't been sleeping at all.

I haven't been back to the trailer at all since Saturday and my mom just got back. After being there for only 5 minutes she smells so bad of mildew. I'm crying because she wants me to start moving things into storage because we'll be moving into a new house in a few months.

Not only do I not feel like moving things around but I can't stand the smell and I don't really want to breathe it. It also makes me cry to think about cleaning Everything in the house the day I get home from the hospital. They should have the closet put back together but I will have to wipe everything down with something to get he smell out. I'm so stressed!

I'm sorry for complaining. NBD is the long run but right now this feels so overwhelming.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2 Days Until Baby and Super Stressed

• Options
    I'm sorry :( I have no advice, but sorry you are having to deal with that.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I do not have any advice but hope that your situation gets better. I couldn't imagine the stress of that right now! I hope that it all works out and that you don't have to worry about the smell or moving anything really soon! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your story.  Do you have a warranty on your water heater?  Also, depending on the home insurance that you carry, can they help you?
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. My husband and stepdad are fixing it. It's just stressful being so close to baby and not being in my own house. It will all work out. It just got too much this morning.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry this is happening right now.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you have to deal with this when you are having baby so soon. But you have the right attitude, it is a temporary inconvenience and will be better soon!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"