January 2013 Moms
Options

Update on sick LO

I took DS back to the doctor today...he has bronchiolitis. Sad Dr gave us an antibiotic and more breathing treatments. He's staying home this week. I need to start playing (and winning) the lotto so I can stay home and not send him to DC. I love my DC but not the other germy kids.

FYI...baby x-rays are the worst!! It was worse than pricking his little finger for blood. We both cried!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on sick LO

• Options
    Wow. Poor guy!!! And poor you!
    Can you crunch numbers and see about staying home? I can because our benefits are through hubs military. If I went back to work, I'd literally be working to pay for daycare. It just wasn't worth it. Try doin some hardcore math and maybe you can stay home. It's a little tougher but I don't mind coupon clipping to stay home.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry your LO is sick. Sounds like the worst is behind you and it's nice to at least have a diagnosis now so you can work on his recovery. Hope he and you feel better soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagezonagirlie:
    Wow. Poor guy!!! And poor you!
    Can you crunch numbers and see about staying home? I can because our benefits are through hubs military. If I went back to work, I'd literally be working to pay for daycare. It just wasn't worth it. Try doin some hardcore math and maybe you can stay home. It's a little tougher but I don't mind coupon clipping to stay home.

Well I'm a single mom so staying home isn't possible. My parents are retired and my mom would love to move closer to us. Maybe they'll decide to move and they can keep DS. Until that happens I'll be going to work and DS to dc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"