October 2012 Moms
Options

Not jumping in jumperoo

DD doesn't jump in her jumperoos.  The baby Einstein one is still a little big and I have a puzzle under it for her feet but her evenflo one is fine.  I have showed her how to bounce and she loves it but either doesn't care to do it herself or hasn't figured it out yet...anyone else?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not jumping in jumperoo

• Options
    DS just decided to start jumping one day about 3 weeks ago.  We started putting him in it at about 4 months and he did the same as what you are describing.  But all of a sudden one day, he just figured it out.
  • Options
    I wouldn't sweat it. E has jumped but he's way more interested in just tinkering with the toys on it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    B will get in the johnny jump up and kind of just walk around and sway side to side.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I started putting DS in the jumperoo when he was 4 months.  It took him 6 weeks to figure it out.  I was about to give up!  

Having said that, even now, some days he'll just sit there and play with the toys, while on other days, he'll jump and jump and jump. 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Options
    morrkimmorrkim member

imagecandaceleigh21:
    B will get in the johnny jump up and kind of just walk around and sway side to side.

same here 

Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    We have an evenflo jumper that hangs in the doorway. DS will not jump in it. The other day I went to daycare to pick him up and he was jumping away in their fisher price jumper. Apparently he loves that one and hates ours. The good thing is that we got ours as a hand me down from a relative.
  • Options

imageRVASC811:
    We have a big time jumper, but that's all she wants to do. Forget tummy time, we have to hold her arms so she can bounce. I think this is part of her weight gain issues. She is never still For a second!!!

This is exactly us.  We will move any way we can.   

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"