June 2013 Moms
Options

10 kicks isn't alot

So i felt like LO wasn't moving a lot today.  Well i put a kick counter on my phone and started counting kicks, and in 14 minutes he already kicked 7 times. It really doesn't feel like that much for an hour.  I need to stop worrying for nothing.  with just weeks away from d day.  I am ready to not be pregnant anymore but sure scared to have a baby
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 10 kicks isn't alot

• Options
    I had a freak out over kicks last week. I wa told this far along 10 kicks in an entire day means LO is just fine.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    My doctor said 10 kicks in 2 hours is ok. So looks like you are more than fine!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try not to do them. I make sure they both move in the morning and there has only been one evening where I went to bed and freaked out about not remembering thier last movements. Other wise mine have very active/ inactive days and I try not to stress.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Faith7Faith7 member
    Yeah, something similar happened to me.  One night he was being rather quiet, so I lay down and started to count.  It took about 5 minutes to count 5 kicks once I was paying attention.  I was amazed.  10 in 2 hrs really isn't much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"