Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

If your LO can roll from back to front only...

Do they roll from back to front, spit up, and bob their face into the spit up? Huh?

And do they cry until you roll them back over?

This is what DD is doing.  I guess DS did it too, but I forget!  I feel bad because she seems so frustrated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If your LO can roll from back to front only...

• Options

Ummm. No. But I wouldn't be surprised if DD2 does it at some point. If she gets any stomach pressure within 10 minutes of eating, she is an erupting volcano for spit up.

But when she could only roll from back to front, she would cry her little eyes out until I fixed her. Now she cries until she rolls herself over again.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Options
    When she first started she did. It was icky.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds about right to me! I can't wait til spit up phase is over.
  • Options
    DS doesn't spit up but he does not seem to be able grasp the concept of rolling onto his back from his stomach. He keeps just squirming on the carpet and rubbing his face into it. i can't wait till he can get back to his back
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD used to do this all the time. 
    Cole Joseph 7/05/07

Nora Anne 11/03/12
    9lbs, 6oz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD just started rolling over right at the 3 month mark.  She rolls from her back to her tummy.  She will lay there for a couple of minutes then get mad...she hates being on her tummy.  I can't wait till she can roll back over :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS was like that for 2 months.  He could only roll from back to tummy, happened when he turned 4 months.  He doesn't spit up, but he drools big time and he ends up lying in a pool of drool when he falls asleep.  We ended up slathering petroleum jelly on his face so he doesn't get such a bad drool rash.

and yes, when DS first rolled over, he would cry and cry and cry. WE tried rolling him back, but 3 seconds later he's on his tummy again. Rinse and repeat.  We had to just let him cry on his tummy until he got used to it (took about 1 week, it was a rough week!).  Now DS prefers to be on his tummy. When we put him down for naps and at night, he just rolls over and goes to sleep. 

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"