April 2013 Moms
Options

So much for having an April baby!

I am five days past my EDD and have an induction schedule for friday. I would love for this little girl to come on her own, but she is seeming to be stubborn. The last 24 hours I have ate a spicy meal, went for a two mile walk, had sex, and hung out on a bouncy ball to try and get things moving. What's a girl gotta do to have a baby around here? :. Impatiently waiting...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So much for having an April baby!

• Options
    5 days past EDD for our little miss and induction probably on Friday too! Really hoping she comes today or tomorrow but feeling like induction is going to happen :( Butttt for today Im going to try the raspberry tea, walking, and birthing ball, heck I might even grab some spicy food... ha! Good luck! 
  • Options
    slumpa1slumpa1 member
    Good luck to you too!!  I hope one of your methods gets things rolling Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

probably major coincidence but with my first I drank rasberry tea and she came that very night!!! 

Love my May birthday! hang in there! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm four days past and I really am about to go crazy!  It seems like I'm incapable of giving birth to a baby.  I don't have an induction date set yet, but I go to the doctor tomorrow and if they don't give me an induction date it's going to be some smoke in the city.  I actually know someone who isn't even due yet (although full term) that is in labor as we speak.  It's been 5 years since she has had a baby.  I worked out the entire time I was pregnant, and I even took a vigorous class last night and NOTHING!!!  If I get another text/ call/ email/ smoke signal asking me if I've had the dang baby yet I may kick someone in the taco. 

Dang...  Now I want tacos. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Team may baby as well. I really want to avoid induction but I hurt so bad and am not sleeping at night.

Layne-May 6, 2013

Callie-February 14, 2011

• Options
    AMJ6511AMJ6511 member
    I'm in the same boat! I have an induction date set for Saturday if she isn't here. 
  • Options
    Good luck! I tried everything when overdue... Pineapple, spicy foods, walking, sex, membrane stripping, but still went in for an induction. Then the Cervidil sent me into labor! One way or another, at least you know you'll have your LO soon!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"