October 2011 Moms
Options

Sono-update

It's twins! But they are measuring about a week behind so we go back next week to see if things are progressing. Sine this was a break cycle and I typically don't ovulate on my own I have no idea when I actually concieved. I could be right on track for 5 1/2 instead of 6 1/2 weeks or it could be another m/c.

I can't even beging to identify the emotions I am having right now. I've been so much more hopeful on this pregnancy than I was with the last one and now I'm not. Strangely I am not shocked by the twins, I've always thought I would have twins as it runs in both of our familes and when we had to do IF treatments I thought for sure multiples. I think it's kind of funny that 2yrs of treatments and we got one egg with one baby and now naturally we got twins. Praying we can keep them.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sono-update

• Options
    Congratulations! That's so exciting for you!! Fingers crossed for next weeks sono. I hope you can keep positive, though I'm sure that is much easier said than done. More good vibes coming your way.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Oh wow!  Congrats to you!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is going to sound strange, but before I even opened the post, my first thought was that you were having twins ... really! Congratulations on the news! I can only imagine the influx of emotions you're having. You'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers for another healthy ultrasound next week! Stick little twins, stick!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations on Twins!  I will be praying that this week goes fast and you hear good news at your follow-up!!  Stick babies, stick!! 
  • Options
    Sending positive thoughts your way. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Wow!!! Let's hope the timing fits and these two miracle babies stick. Grow babies grow! Sending good vibes your way.
  • Options
    Congrats! I'll be praying you get great news again next week!
    After 2 years of TTC, our daughter was born on Oct 31, 2011!
    7lbs 13oz  20 inches long
    image"Lilypie">

• Options

Oh wow congratulations x2!! I will be sending sticky baby vibes your way :-)

Please let us know how your next appt goes.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yay twins! Well wishes and continued health.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

OMGOMGOMG!  Yeeps!

I'm sure it's just a 5 1/2 weeks things.  Besides, don't twins measure smaller since there are 2 taking up the space of 1?

How very exciting!  But I'm sorry that you've still got some lingering anxieties.  Lots of good thoughts coming your way.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    T and P's for two sticky babies!
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • Options
    Omg! Congrats! Keep us posted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, twins! How exciting. Try not to stress too much( I know, easier said than done) about measuring behind. That's not uncommon when a pregnancy is so early. Also, if you don't know when you ovulated you very well could be measuring perfectly. Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    Congrats on twins! I am sending lots of good vibes your way for next week's sono. Hoping those little babies continue to grow :)

• Options
    Wow, twins! Congrats, so exciting! Sending positive thoughts your way for next weeks sono
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am crossing my fingers so hard for you right now!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Omg so exciting! Fingers crossed and good thoughts coming your way!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Prayers for sticky babies!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! Ts & Ps for sticky babies!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Praying for continued growth for the 2 babies!! Good Luck <3

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow!  Congrats!  Praying for sticky babies for you!

• Options
    Congrats! Fingers crossed for sticky babies!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Wow, congratulations!!  Hope you have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy!
  • Options
    Yay for twins!  Keeping my FX for you next week!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    #1 BFP 2/24/11 EDD 10/29/11 Born 11/1/11
    (via emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord; dx with sensorineural hearing loss Feb 2012)
    #2 BFP 9/13/12 EDD 5/20/13 Natural M/C 10/3/12
    #3 BFP 11/13/12 EDD 7/27/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thinking of you and hoping for the best!!!!  Sticky baby dust for 2!
  • Options
    Congratulations x 2!!  How funny that you IF tx gets you one and no meds gets you two!  Good luck, I hope they're both your sticky babies!  :)
  • Options
    mamaZbomamaZbo member
    Congrats! Hoping for sticky babies!
  • Options
    Mrs. MoMrs. Mo member
    Congrats x 2 !!!! I will be keeping everything I have crossed that everything goes well at the next u/s. Stick,babies, stick !!!

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"