November 2012 Moms
Options

First Day of Daycare

I'm freaking out a little. My little man is going to his first day of all day daycare. He goes to our gym daycare while I workout but now that I'm going to days (finally). Good thoughts right? I did more research on daycare places then I did on my thesis for my masters ( jk...kinda). Wish us good luck!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: First Day of Daycare

• Options
    Good luck!!! I hope that today goes quickly and smoothly. Thinking about you today!
  • Options
    Good luck!

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! Its going to be tough, but I'm sure LO is going to have a great time. Don't be afraid to call if you need to, and take a break at work to look at pics. Hugs mamma!

• Options

Oh good luck! I'm sure that all will be great. It will be harder for you than for him. Take lots of deep breaths and know that it's ok to cry! 

You are just a phone call away.

update us later to let us know how it went. 

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    This will be me in September . Everyone says its hard at first but the babies love it! He will be fine and it will get easier for you . Best of luck !
  • Options
    Good luck!

• Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Good luck! Hope it goes well for both of you. Also yea for day shift! It's hard a first but it does get easier with time and makes the time you have together that much more special.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    good luck!  I'm sure he'll love all the new and exciting things

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"