April 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC???

Re: FFFC???

• Options
    If not, here's mine... its kind of a PSA too.

Do NOT eat asparagus the night before your appointment. I feel really bad for whoever tested my urine sample. Poor soul.
  • Options

I didn't see it. 

My confession is that I really don't like using abbreviations like congrats, pics, etc. but I use them all the time anyway because I'm too lazy to type out the whole word. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Let me preface this by saying I love my daughter, I really and truly do. But my FFFC is that I also really miss my pre-baby life. I'm losing who I am by being a mommy and it makes me sad. I realize I can start to find a balance and it will just take time but in the meantime I feel like my formerly intelligent conversations are now reduced to a quick hello to my DH before I pass out or discussing the color and consistency of her poop. I love my baby, but I'm really looking forward to her getting older and me finding myself again.
  • Options

imagesaralynn7:
    Let me preface this by saying I love my daughter, I really and truly do. But my FFFC is that I also really miss my pre-baby life. I'm losing who I am by being a mommy and it makes me sad. I realize I can start to find a balance and it will just take time but in the meantime I feel like my formerly intelligent conversations are now reduced to a quick hello to my DH before I pass out or discussing the color and consistency of her poop. I love my baby, but I'm really looking forward to her getting older and me finding myself again.

Not flame worthy.  I felt the same way after I had my first honestly.  It's something that few people are willing to admit though. 

Mine is that today is my last day at work and I couldn't be happier.  I teach students with special needs and all of them have behavior issues which are related to their environment and not their disability.  I'm so happy to not be going back to them.  I'm also not going to miss them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMichbot12:
    I used to talk sh!t about people who posted pictures of their kids all over FB...now I do it all the time.  I'm such a hypocrite.

I used to talk shiz about people who dressed their kids alike.  What did I do yesterday, you ask?  I bought my girls matching outfits. They are in different colors though.  Saying that makes me feel better. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesaralynn7:

OMG, noooooo, that's not what I wanna hear!! I'm already hating my pregnant self, and can't wait to wear jeans and heels again. I just wanna be NORMAL!

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

imagesaralynn7:

I started feeling this way when I was pregnant. Sometimes it does feel like I'm losing my identity and I don't know who I am anymore. I've had my share of cries over this. We aren't really losing who we were though, we're becoming even more complex, gaining another side of ourselves to be proud of. Don't forget to get away occasionally and do some of those things you used to do all of the time.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMommymorticia:

imagesaralynn7:

I started feeling this way when I was pregnant. Sometimes it does feel like I'm losing my identity and I don't know who I am anymore. I've had my share of cries over this. We aren't really losing who we were though, we're becoming even more complex, gaining another side of ourselves to be proud of. Don't forget to get away occasionally and do some of those things you used to do all of the time.

I just realized our kids were born on the same day Smile I've been working on still doing some of the things I enjoy like spending time with girlfriends and I've been really good about asking for help when I need it, I'm just having a bad day after a very sleepless 24 hours. It would also help if I could get more than 4 minutes to read my book!

• Options
    imagesaralynn7:
    imageMommymorticia:

imagesaralynn7:

I just realized our kids were born on the same day Smile I've been working on still doing some of the things I enjoy like spending time with girlfriends and I've been really good about asking for help when I need it, I'm just having a bad day after a very sleepless 24 hours. It would also help if I could get more than 4 minutes to read my book!

Sweet :). Aha, I understand that! I keep writing in the same journal entry from days ago because I never get to finish!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesaralynn7:
    Let me preface this by saying I love my daughter, I really and truly do. But my FFFC is that I also really miss my prebaby life. I'm losing who I am by being a mommy and it makes me sad. I realize I can start to find a balance and it will just take time but in the meantime I feel like my formerly intelligent conversations are now reduced to a quick hello to my DH before I pass out or discussing the color and consistency of her poop. I love my baby, but I'm really looking forward to her getting older and me finding myself again.

I feel exactly the same way!
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

One of my main motivators on getting off of pain meds was so I could enjoy a glass of wine. Which I finally did last night.

"Its so good, once it hits your lips"

Its so good once it hits your lips

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    heddy79heddy79 member
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"