Cloth Diapering
Options

I cannot be true

ok,im been watting for a month to get my one love diapers and finally get the delivery confirmation.i hope they will arrive on saturday,anyway what I cannot belive is that,the owner of the shop raise the price of the diapers,before was $45 dollars and now they are $60 dollars,and its driving nut because I'm planing to get this kind for my new baby went it comes,but now because of the price I'm not so sure it my DH is going to let me spend to much just for one diaper.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I cannot be true

• Options
    What the. 60 dollars for one?! Will you post the website? These must be magic diapers... Or gold.
  • Options
    emisiemisi member
    Unless the diapers change and wash themselves, totally not worth it.  I could get two Tots Bots and a couple of mochas for that.
    Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! Yikes! That's expensive! I've gotten over 30 diapers for under 100 to start my stash. Mind you some are gently used but I think 60 is really high for one diaper.
  • Options
    They're made of incredibly nice materials, but its a freaking dipe. No reason to use such nice materials and increase the cost!! Crazy.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    Dang those are cute! But 60?!?! Whoa.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm going to be sewing some dipes and selling them on etsy, and a lot of the prints that this company has I have seen at the company that I am ordering my fabric from. The fabric is kind of expensive but there's no way I'd charge $60 for a diaper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    imagelbonga1:
    I'm going to be sewing some dipes and selling them on etsy, and a lot of the prints that this company has I have seen at t
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    A lot of diapers are marked up in Canada and the most expensive I've bought was $28.95 for a simplex AIO. DH would kill me if I spent double that.
  • Options
    Okay, so I checked out the site and omg adorable! I would totally have to have one for $45, but $60 is still too much.
  • Options
    Zaraceligon, will you please tell us how you like these diapers when you start using them?  I love that they are made of all natural materials and I'm interested to see how well the wool-in-two system works.  I'm too cheap to spend $60 a diaper,
  • Options

imageTJ1979:
    imagelbonga1:</s
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagestoneycakes:
    Zaraceligon, will you please tell us how you like these diapers when you start using them?  I love that they
  • Options

imagelbonga1:
    I'm going to be sewing some dipes and selling them on etsy, and a lot of the prints that this company has I have seen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"