February 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday GTKY

What's the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever said to or about you?
PCOS with long, irregular cycles
First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

Re: Sunday GTKY

• Options

I was diagnosed with PCOS and had to take Clomid to get pregnant with DD. My parents knew about the trouble we were having and knew my diagnosis. When we told them I was pregnant, my dad looked at DH and said, "Well, I guess you weren't shooting blanks

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    My dad joked about wearing my mom's underwear in front of my two best friends in high school. It was really embarrassing. They just laughed though. Thank god they knew my dad's sense of humor.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I was a senior in high school, my dad started talking about how I was conceived in front of my cheerleading team at a fundraiser at the Oakland Coliseum.  If the floors hadn't been made of solid concrete, I think I would have fell right through

• Options
    I can't say that there has ever been a particular embarrassing moment. My parents are both WEIRD in general and always have been growing up. I could live through anything and not feel embarrassed about it now.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I embarrass myself enough, I think my parents recognized this early on and have laid off. Not me, though, I haven't stopped putting my foot in my mouth!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    To me it was the story of how I was conceived. Ewww. About me to someone else... my UNCLE... details about my cervix while I was pregnant with Elliott!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options

Are you kidding me? 

I've repressed all that traumatic stuff from my teenage years.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I wasn't raised by my dad. My mom is totally nuts. My childhood might have made an excellent (ratings wise) spin-off of Teen Mom. Somewhere in my early 20s I learned to let most of what she says roll off my shoulders. She doesn't embarrass me anymore b

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One time my sister, her husband, my mom and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and she took her bra off.  Right there.  On the couch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"