November 2012 Moms
Options

is LO going backwards?

LO use to roll over (tummy to back) ALL the time. But, since his funk that he has been in the past month (overly attached, not STTN, hates his crib when he use to love it) he has stopped rolling over. He just lays on his tummy and cries. Is he going backwards as far as development? Is this normal?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

Re: is LO going backwards?

• Options
    Perhaps he is just no longer interested in rolling? I would be more concerned about the crying. Is he crying all the time or just during tummy time? Have you tried encouraging him to roll by helping him mimic the movements he would need to do to roll?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just changing. I wouldn't worry. Benjamin used to roll daily and now only like once a week maybe. As long as other developments are occurring I'm sure LO is growing and developing normally.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ever since K started rolling back to tummy he stopped going the other way. Just lays there and cries until I flip him over lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageOrganizedbride@yahoo.com:
    LO use to roll over (tummy to back) ALL the time. But, since his funk that he has been in the past m

image   My chart 

• Options

image143BabyCakes:
    Ever since K started rolling back to tummy he stopped going the other way. Just lays there and cries until I fli
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"