November 2012 Moms
Options

What can you not wait to do with your LO?

I really cant wait to take Audrey to the Zoo. I plan on going this summer knowing she wont enjoy it too much (or as much as she will later) but I am still so excited.

I also cant wait to take her to the library and let her pick out books. I love reading and hope she does too.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: What can you not wait to do with your LO?

• Options
    Go to Disney!

• Options

I can't wait to get him in a pool!  He loves spalshing in the bath tub and cracks himself up. 

Also, I think he will look absolutely adorable in swim trunks....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCandaceLeigh:
    Go to Disney!

Oooh, that is a good one. I forgot about that. DH is super excited to d

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

• Options

imageredwood807:
    I also can't wait to get W in the water.  Our summer weekends are spent on the lake where our boat is docked.

• Options
    imageBarooGirl:

I really cant wait to take Audrey to the Zoo. I plan on going this summer knowing she wont enjoy it too much (or as

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker (formerly TTGP poster abfromva)
  • Options

We're in swim lessons now, and they are pretty much the highlight of my week!  And not just bc I leave work a half hour early every Monday to get there...

I cannot wait to teach F to ski. I just have the best memories of my parents t

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

So many things and y'all just brought more ideas to mind...

swimming, teaching her to ski, definitely the zoo, and boating in the lake, also baseball games we love them and can't wait for her to experience them! 

• Options
    Swimming, the zoo, football games, riding in the tractor and combine, just running around outside.

I love the age he is at now but look forward to all this!

• Options
    Playing at the park, going to the zoo, spending time at the lake.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dinosphere! I can't wait to take R to the Indy Children's Museum. I worked there for several years and I can't wait for him to learn about dinosaurs. I really hope he will want to go on a dig with me one summer when he is older.

Baroo, I didn'

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Heck. I'd be excited when it's nice enough outside to take him on a walk without three layers. WI can suck it!

image   My chart 

• Options

-The Zoo

-The Beach (Next May we are taking her on her first beach trip, eeekkk yay!!)

and -Disney World!

• Options
    We took V to Seaworld Saturday.  It wasn't too hot, it wouldn't you know the walk from the car into the park was the hottest part of the day, and I totally thought we'd made a mistake doing this.  But once was got to a show and sat everything wa
  • Options
    Short term sleep this summer while on vacation.......6 more weeks of school lol!!!!

Long term swimming!!!
  • Options
    hiking, swimming, camping, snow boarding, biking, roller-skating/blading, zip-lining, and esp traveling and exploring diff countries/cultures/food!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    Go to Walt Disney World.  I loved taking my older girls when they were little.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"