Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Diaper bag suggestion?

I am expecting DD#2 in a week or so.  With DD1- I was given the skip hop studio diaper bag.  I do really like the bag- but my one complaint is that it doesn't have a strap that allows me to wear it across by body.  With a 3 yr old and an newborn- I think it will constantly slip off my shoulder.  I was considering just trying to find a shoulder strap to attach to it- but after reading some other posts I am wondering if I need a bag with more storage?  With DD1 she is still in pull ups, and I am often carrying snacks and juice boxes, some small toys or books for her.

I am completely open to ideas.  But I don't think at this point I want to spend more than $100 on another diaper bag.  Maybe 65 and under?

Re: Diaper bag suggestion?

• Options
    Check HomeGoods or Marshall's if you want a larger skip hop. Mine had the versa, duo, via's and bento all for under $40.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a Vera Bradley bag that has both a cross body strap and handles. It's pretty large with a lot of pockets. Vera bags can be pricey, but I bought a pattern that was being discontinued so it was less than $100.

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You may not need one.  My boys are 24 months apart and the only time I really needed a bigger bag was for day long or overnight trips.  I would wait until the new baby is here to see if you think you need one.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"