April 2013 Moms
Options

Cranky

I made it through almost my whole pregnancy without a whole lot of hormonal rages, crying, etc. This past week I have just been cranky. Could be stress from getting work stuff ready to go on leave and/or the fact that my feet/ankles need their own zip code. Has anyone else noticed an increase in moodiness the closer they get to delivering?

Re: Cranky

• Options
    Yes, pure evil mode for like a week. Now, off and on.
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The answer is yes. LOL But I figure discomfort, outright pain, and anticipation is bound to make you cranky. I vacillate between being irritable some days and wanting to burst into tears on other days. Today was a tear day because Braxton Hicks contractio
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh definitely! I have been, I think at least, pretty good hormone wise the entire pregnancy. However, these last few weeks are very straining. I cried while cooking dinner the other night and then laughed hysterically at myself with tears streaming down m

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
  • Options
    you took the words right out my mouth,... yes! I also have been just fine the entire pregnancy up until now, suddenly im having mood swings like crazy, and for no reason breaking down in tears.....I think it is just the rush of hormones we get before givi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"