October 2011 Moms
Options

Creeper Alert

My mom is in town for the weekend. We took the girls out to dinner and went to target.

The whole time we were in target, there was this super creepy guy that I kept bumping into. I totally got the creeper vibe, but when we were checking out, my mom went to the bathroom and he got in line right behind me.

He took way too much interest in DD1 and even stopped and talked to her while we were loading up the car.

I'm now super creeped and convinced he followed me home.

Re: Creeper Alert

• Options
    I have no advice, but I hope you're wrong in this instance. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I would just write down everything you can remember about him (height, hair color, what time he checked out, what he was buying, etc.). I'm a worrier and tend to be over-safe, but that would really creep me out!
    photo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd be completely freaked out, too!  I'm happy R is starting to be wary of strangers - he'll scream if someone grabs him!
    Married 08.19.06 ~ DS 9.30.11 ~ Baby #2 EDD 11.28.18

• Options
    I'm sure I'm just a paranoid freak...
  • Options

imagestardust317:
    I'm sure I'm just a paranoid freak...

I hope you're wrong about him following you home!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That would freak me out! I hope he didn't follow you home and that he was just weird but harmless.
    image"width="200px"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    If you ever think someone is following you pull into a public area (store parking lot, busy street, etc) and wait a bit with your doors locked. If they are really following you when you pull back out then pull over and call the cops, do not drive home! &n
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"