Single Parents
Options

Need advice!!!

So my parents want me to take my BD to court for time he can have her. Nothing is set in stone, so he sees her when he wants but they want something set in stone...am I wrong for not doing that? P.S. I have my daughter 24/7 and I'm not asking for any less time with her.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need advice!!!

• Options

imagelilhockeygurlMOM:
    So my parents want me to take my BD to court for time he can have her. Nothing is set in stone, so he s
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You probably want to do it just in case anything would go wrong.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You should do it. He has rights too. A lot of people's ex baby daddy's do not participate in their kids lives, you are one of the luck ones.

Also if he pays child support or you are trying to get it then he should see the baby.

• Options
    I have a friend that didn't because she didn't want to have him HAVE to be considered for some instances, like a health care decision. For me if you are amicable and you are working it out on your own terms, why get the court involved? Also, if he decides

• Options

imagefrancophile619:
    I have a friend that didn't because she didn't want to have him HAVE to be considered for some instances, like
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepinitbaby:

imagefranc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"