Pregnant after 35
Options

Danuli8

Ok girl, what is going on in your world? You've been on my mind, hope all is well xo

Re: Danuli8

• Options

Hey LD!! No labor yet, but my original EDD was actually the 12th and my mom went 42+ weeks with me and my brother, so I'm not getting my hopes up. My big news is I think I am finally losing my MP (ewww). My BPP on Tuesday was perfect and I have

Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    Yay for MP and dropping! All good things. I'm praying LO pops out for you in 3 easy pushes. Won't be long now, home stretch mama! I am so excited for you!

I'm good, thx for asking, any recovery after major surgery will be a little rough. But
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey just wanted to butt in and say good luck too danuli!  You seem in great spirits for being overdue.  I am so worried this is going to be me too.  Yikes for 42 weeks!  Here's hoping your baby boy decides to make his appearance soon!
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Options
    imageShellBear:
    Hey just wanted to butt in and say good luck too danuli!nbsp; You seem in great spirits for being overdue.nbsp; I am so
  • Options
    Dropping is a lovely thing! LOL

I hope you go without induction as well. (Having to induce is 2nd only to a C-section on my list of Things I Don't Want to Have Happen.) Keeping you in my thoughts!
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options

Thanks, everybody. Keep sending the good vibes my way! ShellBear, all best wishes to you too for a safe and smooth delivery, and daniele, hard to believe that you are getting pretty close now yourself!

I should clarify that he start

Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    Danuli, I'm surprised your doc is letting you go to 42 weeks! My doc says she won't let me go more than 1 week past my due date before inducing. Not at my age and with my 2 vessel umbilical cord...

I'm confident that your LO has gotten the "memo"
    *********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• Options
    Tick tock Danuli's bebe time's up, we need to see some awesome squishy pics of you! Xo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"