December 2011 Moms
Options

Easy toddler meals

Anyone have any easy meals for breakfast and lunch? I think DS is getting burnt out on the usual and since I'm stuck snowed in figured I would try to see if anyone had any tips. I've looked on pinterest too but want the least amount of ingredients possible :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Easy toddler meals

• Options
    I'd love dinner ideas too!

DS loves a whole wheat tortilla with PB and banana or applesauce served like a quesadilla for lunch.

For breakfast the quick banana and 2 eggs pancakes are a hit too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I've hit the point of just breaking up whatever we're having for dinner.  I swear I've got an "old soul" of a DS because put a piece of ham in front of him he'll gobble it up, put a piece of ham lunchmeat in front of him and not going to happen!&n

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Alex loves cheesy scrambled eggs for breakfast. I made oatmeal this morning and he liked it alright, until I put some honey on top - then he couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough! We eat homemade waffles often, too, and pureed fruit. He won't eat ba

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Josephine eats cereal for breakfast (honey nut cheerios, or multi grain cheerios) toast, and has juice or a piece of fruit

Fruit for a snack

Lunch -- Chicken breast strips (not fried grilled that I made) or dinner left overs from the night

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

We all eat the same thing for meals unless the main meal is too spicy.

Our regulars are

*perogies fried with spinach and onions

*quesadillas

*frittata

*fancy grilled cheese

*finger food lunch: hummus, p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"