Cloth Diapering
Options

They're staring at me...

...yelling: "Wash me! Wash me!". So, my question is- how early did you prep your cloth diapers? I'm 30 weeks & don't want to wash my Kawaii P&N stash too early, in fear that I'll have the urge to wash them again, since they'll be sitting in a basket for another 2 or so months.

I'm nesting, can you tell? Smile

Re: They're staring at me...

• Options

I'm 25 weeks and I have begun prepping my stash.  However, I am doing them all separately (as in only like diapers together) in fear of ruining them if I try to figure out which ones I can do together. 

Once I get them all prepped, I w

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I don't even want to admit how late I started prepping my diapers, so I will just tell you that you are not too early to prep your diapers and they wouldn't need to be ashed again before baby gets here.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    26 weeks and am trying to put off prepping. Mainly because I've always had a load of laundry that needed done!

Which we won't tonigh since I'm awesome and almost everything is clean! So I might prep some tonight!!
  • Options
    I prepped all my natural fibers immediately since they take sooo many washings lol. Then I did the synthetics as I wanted to. If you're worried they won't smell as fresh, store them in a container with a dryer sheet. It'll help keep them smelling fresh.
    imageimageAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You don't actually need to prep Kawaii Pure and Naturals.  They are all synthetic.  Just wash them once with an extra rinse to get any soap out and you're good to go. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

32 weeks. 

My first order came in the other day.  I couldn't wait for my baby shower (April 20!) to see if I got any because I wanted to play with them and figure them out ASAP!  I have some used NB AIOs coming from a purc

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I made myself wait to prep mine and then I was really sorry about that when I had a preemie.  I tell people to go for it, they're not going to get dirty in a drawer or a container and it's just one more thing you don't have to worry about.  <

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"