Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Thankful for healthy LO!

This past weekend I heard about two babies due at the end of this month that already have issues awaiting them when they are born. One has hip dysplasia and will need to wear a sling or be double diapered and the second has too much fluid on her kidneys and will need surgery 2 weeks after she is born! It made me cry to hear it and look down at my LO that only had a problem regulating temp for a few hours and has been healthy the last 3 weeks. Its so easy to forget in the early morning feedings how blessed we are! :)
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thankful for healthy LO!

• Options
    I thank the Good Lord everyday for my healthy baby
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can understand. LO was in the NICU for almost three weeks and was a few days old before they'd let us hold him. I was so distraught leaving the hospital without him. Then a few days later the baby positioned next to him died. LO wasn't a premie like thi

Daisypath - (2EEx)

Lilypie - (CszI)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes you are very right. My cousin had a baby girl a few weeks ago and they knew she would need heart surgery as soon as she was born. Unfortunately the drs made a few mistakes during the surgery and a 5 hr surgery turned into 12. They also had to operat
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"