April 2013 Moms
Options

Yet another contraction question (tmi)

So last time my water broke first and I knew I was definitely in labor and DD was sunny side up so it was a lot of crazy back labor.  

This time around I've been having contractions that have gotten steadily more painful but not closer together (about 1 hour to 30 mins apart).  Question is, the contractions I've been getting this afternoon put a ton of pressure on my butt, like super painful butt pain where I feel like something is going to rocket out if I don't clench.  Normal, yes?  No?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

Re: Yet another contraction question (tmi)

• Options
    Have you had an internal lately?? Butt pressure can be a sign of being far along in dilation, which is why I ask. But hard to tell if that could be coming into play if you haven't been checked recently....

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    i have a lot of "butt pain" and i am not dilated at all.. i am a FTM and i have asked about this and they never seem to give me a def answer :/ my pain feels like she is grabbing my insides and pulling up or sometimes it feels just like lighting pain

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I keep thinking it's just a nerve.  Glad I'm not the only one experiencing it!  They just feel so different from last time, it's really throwing me for a loop.

• Options
    I JUST said this to my husband. My first was sunny side up and ended with foreceps and tears and bleeding for 3 months. Not fun. Every time I get a BH this time around I can feel pressure in my rear. I am terrified it will be a replay of my first labor. I
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm getting the same pain and was going to ask dr about it next appointment. I had a pretty difficult time trying to google this topic, I might add. I don't recommend trying.
    "Screaming Butterfly"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I declined the internals too.

Lol to googling this!! 

• Options
    I'm in the same boat right now. Water broke with my 1st, and I never felt contractions until they started pit. That started so painful that I'm not sure what to think this time around. I've been getting little contractions for about a week, but they aren'
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"