Cloth Diapering
Options

Wipes

What do you ladies use for wipes?

Re: Wipes

• Options
    Ace08Ace08 member
    My favorite wipes are GMDs Cloth-eeze two sided wipes!  They are a great size and I like the two different sides.  We also have the Thirsties wipes which are good too but I like the GMD ones better!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Baby wash cloths and a spray bottle filled with water and bit of calamine lotion.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought some flannel ones from etsy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

Sposies. Wink

I made some cloth that are bamboo velour and baby loop terry though, and those are nice too, I just haven't switched full time. 

imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    Cheap baby washcloths I got at TJ Maxx.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I made my own out of flannel. I am thinking of doing some special poop ones with terry on one side though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagelittleredfish:
    Baby wash cloths and a spray bottle filled with water and bit of calamine lotion.

I've

TTC#2 for 13 months - 5th round of clomid did it! BFP 10/2/12 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I use water and baby washcloths (Yay Babyshower!  I got like 100) and some flannel recieving blankets that I cut up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made some with receiving blankets we got from the hospital. Cut them the size I wanted, put 2 together and did a zig zag stitch on them :) Work great and free!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"