Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Date night

When do you and DH plan on going out without LO for the first time? Some friends invited us to a hockey game next weekend. My mom volunteered to watch our son but he will only be a month old and I feel so guilty for even thinking of leaving him for more than a trip to the grocery store.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Date night

• Options
    We haven't gone out for a date night yet but mostly because I've been too lazy to pump. With my DS we went out for our anniversary when he was a month old. Don't feel guilty! You need and deserve a little break every so often!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We will be going to see a play on April 21.  DS was born on March 27, so he'll be just under 4 weeks old.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH asked me out. I was like, "So are we taking the baby or the breast pump, bc one has to come?!" He sighed and said the baby. : We might duck out for an hour or two soon though. Just for dinner down the street or something. We need to get out withou
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Our anniversary is Wednesday so we're going to dinner.  My mom will watch the kids- DD will be just over 2 weeks.  I've gotta pump some milk over the next few days though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went to a wedding and spent the night alone without DS when he was a month old.  It felt good to have some alone time with DH, but I definitely missed my little man so much, and called to check on him constantly.

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Options
    We went out for Valentine's Day and she was 1 month old. We had a good time. We go out occasionally and it is really nice for us to have a little time away.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH and I went out to dinner on Wednesday when DS was 2 weeks old - it was great to get out!

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    Ace08Ace08 member
    Our first night out will be next Saturday.  DS will be almost 8 weeks and I feel the same as you!  I'm trying not to think about it too much until then or it will make me not look forward to date night!  I guess I have to separate from DS s
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    With DS we didn't leave him until he was 5 months!!!  We went out without DD at 1 month this time (for dinner).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sadly we won't be doing a date night until Memorial Day weekend and our LO was born March 2nd. We relocated later in my pregnancy and we have no friends and family in our new city. So we have to wait until we visit my mom and sisters on Memorial Day 3 hou
  • Options

My mom stayed with us for weeks 2 and 3 so we did a date night around two weeks.  It wasn't a big deal - dinner at Fuddrucker's - but it went fine.  Baby didn't even know we were gone.  :-)

I say go to the hockey game if you want t

• Options
    Me and hubs went out Friday night. My mom watched DD who is almost 3 months. It wasnt hard to leave her cause I knew she was in good hands, but we missed her like crazy!!!! We had planned to do dinner and a movie, but we skipped the movie and just did din
    Married My Best Friend 5/21/2010
    Madison Paige arrived 1/8/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"