April 2013 Moms
Options

3weeks to go and still nameless - stressed

DH and I just can't find a name we like.  We had Hudson on the list but we don't think we are in love with it.  I also like Connor but worry its too similar to DS1 Carter.  Open to suggestions.  Our last name is Cole and were looking for a non-nickname-able name.  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 3weeks to go and still nameless - stressed

• Options
    We have a week and no names - not even a list....

• Options

I am a week past due and still don't have a name if we have a girl. 

I like Connor. I don't think it's too close to Carter.

I also like Derek and Morgan.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't post here very often but am sympathizing with you guys. Two weeks to go and no name. It's on the to-do list this weekend.  Husband wants to use his name as the first name but I'm not in to the whole Jr. tradition.
  • Options
    DS didn't have a name until 2 days after he was born.  It will probably happen again this time.
  • Options
    Landon or Parker.
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I really like Hudson. 
  • Options
    One more week and we finally decided that should the baby be a girl (we're team green), we'll just decide when we meet her.  So, we have 3 possible names (with middle names picked too so the pressure is less on the spot at the time).  Maybe some
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    2 weeks to go here and team green, still have several possible names on both lists but none we love yet. We didn't name dd until a couple hours after she was born, that might happen again this time too. 
  • Options

Blake

Jude

Greyson

Gavin

Henry

Davis

• Options

I like Connor- it was on our shortlist and so was Oliver.  Our number 1 choice if this LO was a boy was Lochlan. 

Non-nicknameable names definitely narrows your choices.  What about Foster, Harris/Harrison, Kieran, Camden, John, P

BFP #1: 08/17/2012  DD1 born 05/01/2013

BFP #2: 07/31/2015  M/C 09/23/2015 (11.5 weeks)

BFP #3: 12/16/2015 DD2 born 8/27/2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"