February 2013 Moms
Options

where does your baby sleep in hotels?

Hi - I will have a 4 month old the first time we are traveling with her.  Where does she sleep in the hotel?  Do you guys ask the hotel for crib/pack and play?  Just let her sleep in the bed?  Have a travel co-sleeper?

THANKS! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: where does your baby sleep in hotels?

• Options
    We're bringing the portable napper that came with our pnp when we stay at a hotel when he'll be 10 weeks. When he gets older we'll just bring the pnp.
  • Options
    We bring our PNP.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We bought an awesome Baby Bjorn travel crib.  We use it at my parents' when we go for dinner and we'll use it when we travel.

• Options
    DH and I stayed in a hotel that actually had cribs. They looked like they could just wheel them into your room for you! I think it was a country inn. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

If we were going to a hotel, we'd bring our PnP. 

On a related and funny note, my grandmother told me about when she was traveling with her 3 kids back in 1960ish, she said she pulled out the dresser drawer, set it on the floor, padded it, a

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We've done lots of things. If we drive, we usually bring our own PnP. If flying, we request from the hotel and bring a sheet for it or just cosleep

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options

It depends how you're traveling. If you're driving and you don't want to co-sleep I'd bring your own PNP, hotel ones can be a bit interesting to say the least. 

We co-sleep at home and in hotels with young babies. When they get older we get

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • Options
    We have a Brica travel bassinet and took that. She slept on the floor and did great! (I think the ocean outside our room helped too!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"