Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

how to organize toddler shoes in closet?

Probably a silly question, but my DS went from having two pairs of shoes to having over 20 pairs, thanks to one of my coworkers giving us some handed-down clothes from her kids. Now my DS's closet looks in utter disarray, as it was already crammed to begin with, and there's not a lot of floor space in the closet.

What do you ladies do? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: how to organize toddler shoes in closet?

• Options

Thanks! GREAT ideas! I will get a shoe organizer for his closet, as there probably is enough room in there. And I like the idea of having a basket to pull the most used pairs out of.

By the way, another question:  Do you wash the shoes ever

• Options
    We keep a shoe organizer hanging on the insider of our living room closet.  I keep all our shoes, the kids shoes and all their hats and gloves in it so it's right by the door and everything is with their jackets as well.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKb103109:
    We keep a shoe organizer hanging on the insider of our living room closet.  I keep all our shoes, the kids shoe
  • Options

We have tons of shoes mainly because we live on a farm so there's outside pair, good pair, dress shoes etc. I keep them where we use them. Dress shoes in her room in a basket, the "good" ones in a hanging shoe rack by the entry door with ours. The outs

• Options

I have a shoe organizer hanging on the back of DD's door.  It has her shoes, hats and mittens, some hair accessories, and some toys in the bottom pockets where she can reach.

I also use shoe organizers to help organize my bathro

• Options

I wont lie.. we have a drawer in our dining rom that all her shoes go into lol. we have several pairs of summer flip flop types that she doesn't fit yet. and we also have all her winter/snow boots still in there.. as well as a random mix of church shoe

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCebs222:

I wont lie.. we have a drawer in our dining rom that all her shoes go into lol. we have several pairs of summer flip

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"