March 2013 Moms
Options

Induction 41 weeks?

Anyone else going to be induced at 41 weeks? I was due the 26 going in on April 2 for induction. Scared as hell!! Anyone else feel me?

Re: Induction 41 weeks?

• Options
    I was induced at 40 wks 1 day. At that point I was so ready for hm to be here, I was willing to do anything. Good luck with yours!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was induced at 41 weeks. my dr stimulated my cervix that day in the office.  which actually started my contractions.  this was the best thing he could have done because it made me dilate to 3 centimeters overnight.   I was given cerv

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an appointment on Tuesday, which will be 41 weeks where if he's not here yet we will talk about inducing.... I'm hoping he comes on his own over the weekend
  • Options
    I am in the same boat! I was due te 26th as well! And this is baby 2! My first was 2 days EARLY! I have my next appt on 4/2, but a midwife friend who works at te hospital I will be delivering at also a very close friend to my oB said if I came in on Monda
    xoxo Heather Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMrs.Castaldi:
    I have an appointment on Tuesday, which will be 41 weeks where if he's not here yet we will talk about inducing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    C AnnC Ann member
    I was scheduled to be induced at 41 weeks and I was so nervous about the idea of it. My little girl arrived on her own the night before the induction was scheduled! ! You just never know!
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"