June 2013 Moms
Options

1800 calorie diet

Geez that seems low.

Failed my GD test, and that's what they put me on for now.

I thought 2000 was a "normal" diet... then like, there's another human in me... 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 1800 calorie diet

• Options
    your height and weight play a role... someone who is shorter and female does NOT need a 2000 calorie diet... i'm 5'7 and pre preggo was 160lb... my ideal calories per day by DR pre preggo was 1500.... so add about 300 extra for third trimester and that is

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Meh 1800 is pretty good. Most people who are on low calorie diets get 1200. So 1800 isn't too bad. That's like one less snack when you think about it.Smile Good luck! You can
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pre-pregnant I was around a 1400 calorie intake, now I am right around 1900.  Honestly, when I avoid fast food and stick to fruits/veggies and eat pretty decent, 1900 seems like a ton of calories.

It may help to track calories on an app like

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageCangel24:
    Meh 1800 is pretty good. Most people who are on low calorie diets get 1200. So 1800 isn't too bad. That's like
  • Options

Thanks everyone.

Idk what my calorie intake was before pregnancy b/c I was extremely active.

Since getting pregnant, just moving too quickly was getting me nauseated. lol. So I haven't kept up with that exercise much, :/

I'm definitel

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageSteamboat1679:
    That is what I've been trying to hit. My normal intake is around 14001500. I really like the loose it app.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageamaefasten:

Thanks everyone.

Idk what my calorie intake was before pregnancy b/c I was extremely active.

Since get

• Options
    imagetiffletons518:

imageCangel24
    Baby girl #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I gave up all surgary drinks for lent. I figure I will just continue this until I give birth. I figure I already gave up caffeine anyways and i don't do diet anything (not a fan of fake sugar). There are certainly moments that I want something more tha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"