December 2012 Moms
Options

Culturelle question

LO has had diarrhea for the last 2 weeks, no fever, eating well, sleeping well, not overly fussy. The pedi recommended culturelle to try and restore the bacteria balance in her tummy. They recommended a half a capsule twice a day in her milk. Has any one used this on LO before and did it work?

I should also mention I am BF so I know it's not a formula problem. I'm wondering when I should begin to question if it's something I'm eating...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Culturelle question

• Options
    I used the Bio Gaia probiotics drops for a few days and then DD2's poops got better. Try them for a few days and see if there is a change. I bf and was ready to eliminate dairy. But i decided to try the probiotics first and give her to the three week mar
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually saw this product and thought about using it instead since it was baby centered. With the culturelle I will have to manipulate the dosage since they don't make a baby product. Now I'm thinking I may take the culturelle back and get this probioti
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use Udo's Choice infant probiotic. It's powdered and must be kept refrigerated, but It's worked well for my son and is cheaper and lasts longer than Bio Gaia.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We have always used Udo's Choice as well. Especially when our kids were teething. They have infant and child kind.
  • Options
    I used Florababy to help get my LO to have regular bowel movements. It worked like a charm. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"