Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Baby's legs too long for onesies!! HELP!!

Hello moms and dads 

I am trying to find the best solution for having my child in comfortable pjs. Onesies with feet seem to be failing me because my 4 month old's legs are SO long. She has already outgrown 9 month clothes and is fast approaching 12 month.. but those are a little too long. Stores that can be suggested that could help solve my issue would be great. I just need something for this stage she is in between 9-12 months and finding 9-12 month clothes is a nearly impossible task. Thanks!! 

Re: Baby's legs too long for onesies!! HELP!!

• Options
    Maybe pants and a onesie [like the short sleeved kind]? Or a sleep sack over a onesie?

Or a sleeper without feet? Hanna Anderson makes some that don't have feet so they could be a little short and paired with socks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    have you tried old navy's onesies?  they seem to run a little longer than others.  my daughter also have long legs and big feet.  if not, i also get the onsies that doesn't come w/the feet part and i just put socks on her, but with her doin
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same situation.  We've mostly switched to open-footed sleepers or pants, both paired with socks.  I also just buy most of his clothes secondhand because he's going through them SO quickly.  Is there a Once Upon a Child store near
  • Options
    Do regular sleep in plays, the ones without feet. Some babies just aren't cut for the footie pajama thing. Also, it isn't terrible for it to be baggy. I would rather have a whole wardrobe for the kids thats slightly baggy for a little while, but fit longe
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Tea seems to run long

• Options
    My baby is built the same way, super long. The Childrens Place stretchie sleepers and Carters are our go to brands. Childrens place has some the don't have feet as well so that may work. Good luck!
  • Options
    My LO is the same and the pekkle brand has 912 sold at Costco.
  • Options
    We have a similar problem with Baby A.  We just use onsies and pants and put socks on his feet.
  • Options
    We have the same issue with DS who is 4.5 mos old. We give up on onesies & he wear 9mo Carter's or Cherokee  from Target & 12 mo sleep sack from Halo. For clothes we've had good luck with Gymboree & baby gap. Also Ralph Lauren if your lo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"