TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

May I join you ladies?

0 false 18 pt 18 pt 0 0 false false false /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Hi ladies,

I debated whether or not to intro yet, but since I will be here for another couple of months at least, and I know you ladies better than many on the main board, it felt like it was time.

DH and I were shocked and excited to get our first BFP in August, not long after stopping BCP. I found out that we lost our baby the day before our anniversary, so I spent our anniversary miscarrying. It was an early loss (6w2d) but I've really struggled with it. Partly because it is just awful and partly because of pre-existing anxiety problems coupled with being laid off from my job. We were cleared to ttc after my first period (which took about 10 weeks to come). We've been trying actively since then, so I've been a part of ttcal for about 6.5 months now.

I know that 6.5 months isn't that long, but I just came back from the doctors and found out that while nothing is seriously wrong (thankfully!), I have to keep an eye on things and will be benched until I am back to normal. This was my last cycle to get KU before my EDD (and it is FW right now - good timing) and while I know it isn't the end of the world, it sucks, and I know that you ladies understand. So I will be around for at least another couple of months, if you will have me.

I come bringing booze! 

(((Hugs))) to all of you wonderful ladies. 

ETA: I don't know what is going on up there, but I can't get rid of it.  

Re: May I join you ladies?

• Options
    Hi hon! I'm glad to hear that everything is alright with you, but sorry you got benched. (((hugs))) Welcome and thanks for the booze. Cheers!

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
    Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
    Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
    TTA until January 2014
    Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options
    Thanks for the booze! Welcome to the dark side.
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi sweetie, I am so sorry that you find yourself on this side of the board. Welcome and thanks for the booze!
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Options
    I'm sorry you are here and benched for a couple more months. But welcome.
    BFP#1 02/19/12 missed mc 03/30/12 1st D&C 05/16/12 2nd D&C 08/17/12 
    BFP #2 06/26/13 EDD 2/26/14 Hoping for my rainbow baby!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

~~AL Always Welcome~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry you have to be here, but welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having medical issues. I hope everything's ok! And I hope you don't have to be benched for too long.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Options
    *hugs* and welcome. Speaking of booze. . .  I need some.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    Thanks for the welcome ladies!

• Options
    Titty-bump-bear-hugs for you, km.  Sorry you're here. <3
    PAIF/SAIF, PGAL/PAL welcome.
    TTC since March 2010 ~ Dx Unexplained IF September 2011
    2011: IUI + Clomid = CP#1
    2012: 3 more IUIs + Clomid = 3 more CPs. One on-our-own pg, also CP
    2013: BTB IUI + Lupron/Follistim/Prometrium/PIO = CP #6
    IF testing, RPL testing, Autoimmune testing = all normal
    So lost.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    km_mdkm_md member
    Thanks for having me ladies <3 It sucks to be here at all, but we are all in great company!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"