March 2013 Moms
Options

Postpartum recovery.

How is everyone feeling and healing? Feeling a little rough over here still. Wish my bladder remembered it has to pee! How is everyone else?

Re: Postpartum recovery.

• Options
    I'm feeling pretty good. My belly is still a bit tender especially when I have pressure on it. I've been trying to do things around the house and play with DS but I'm finding that this has been too much so I'm trying to rest more now. I only had a small 1

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

C Section Mommy here, been two weeks.  Other than the sunburn like feeling above my incision doing ok.  I wish I could take this baby out for walks but the Ped doesn't want me to take the baby out for six weeks because of flu season.  Ug

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm about six days postPartum 2nd time mom and although my abdomen and breasts/nipples feel fine, I'm still bleeding a bit and my episiotomy is extremely tender. My back is also all out of whack. To be honest, it's been quite rough. Luckily my mom is here
  • Options
    Just two days postpartum and besides the usual pains down below, my arms are KILLING me. My Dr. had me use bars to pull up on during pushing instead of pulling on my legs. It's a pain I wasn't expecting. Holding baby during feeding is a chore.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Still having a light flow at 12 days after his birth. The only pain I still have is just below my tailbone....it HURTS when I stand up or sit down. I actually came out of the hospital at about 5 lbs under my prepregnancy weight. Switched over wardrobe

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    Healing has been difficult! I fully understand your bladder issue.  I couldn't pee for 2 months after the birth of my first, and my bladder stopped working at 1 week postpartum this time.  I had a catheter for 2 weeks and a lovely
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"