June 2013 Moms
Options

Newborn photo question

We're seriously considering it. My problem is finding someone that can work with what we want. I do NOT like the naked babies with crocheted turtle hats or angel wings and whatnot. Just not my style. Does anyone have any links to other styles of baby photos?

Re: Newborn photo question

• Options
    Have you checked out Pinterest to find some example of what you want?  Most photographers will do what you like if they know that is what you want.  I've seen some cute ones if just white onesies.
  • Options
    pinterest has great ideas. That is where I get all my ideas for my daughter's photos.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure if you just contact newborn photographers and tell them what you like/don't like, they will work with you.  You can do simple outfits or just swaddled in cute blankets.  
    DD #1 August 2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Your photographer should ask you what you're going for. It's always best to come with ideas of what you like and I agree Pinterest is a good idea. I'm thinking more of a lifestyle shoot would be best for you. Just google lifestyle newborn photography.&nbs
  • Options

imagesuperace27:
    I'm sure if you just contact newborn photographers and tell them what you like/don't like, they will work with you

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What do toy like instead? A newer trend is lifestyle nb photography. It's very similar to photojournalism. Just make sure your photographer is good at it. 

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options

My photographer does a parent baby session & 3 newborn themes in an infant session.  Part of the process is talking with her about what we want those three themes to be.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am a photographer and it makes me want to cry when people want naked baby pictures. I don't get it. I also hate newborns wearing clothes that look to old for them, like jeans or really even dresses look to grown up on a newborn to me. You have the rest

baby #1 boy 11.1.02 baby #2 boy 2.25.04 baby #3 girl 6.28.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"