March 2013 Moms
Options

How fast did Zpack work for you?

Well, after a week of being so congested my teeth hurt I practically begged the OB today for ANYTHING that would make me feel better.  She prescribed Zpack and I scarfed down the first two pills as soon as I walked out of the pharmacy.  Has anyone else been on this?  If so, how fast did it work for you?  I'd like to enjoy the last days of my pregnancy (haha) and would prefer to worry more about keeping my BP down and LO in the oven for as long as I can.  I can't even complain about how boring bed rest is because my face hurts so much.  Big Smile 

Re: How fast did Zpack work for you?

• Options
    Haha I hear ya that was me last week. I believe I started on wed and by Friday I was feeling better. But I was taking Zyrtec for about 4 days before I started t zpak. Good luck. HOpe you are feeling better soon.
  • Options
    It broke my fever away right away and also relieved the pain in my face about the second day of being on it. Hopefully it works quickly for you. You need to rest up for the big day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It took about 3 days to feel better. I had a nasty sinus infection. 
  • Options

Thanks for the responses!  It's been a little over 12 hours and I believe it's working.  I might even need another box of kleenex.  You watch...I'll get over this just in time to experience REAL pain.  lol

• Options
    I've been battling a nasty upper respitory infection since about December and it's taken 2 rounds of zpack to *almost* get it gone but atleast I can breath again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"