February 2013 Moms
Options

Rings

So my wedding rings still don't fit. I'm only 2.5 weeks pp but I dont feel like I was ever really swollen. It's like they just don't fit over my knuckle. Could this be from relaxin and not swelling? Maybe I should just have them resized. How long would you wait?

FWIW I had them on when I delivered my first so I'm kind of clueless now!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rings

• Options
    With my first it took 6 months

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• Options
    Same here! During this pregnancy I weighed more than I do now when I finally had to take them off in the 9th month.  Now 25 pounds less and they still don't fit.  I wear my wedding band on  my necklace and I guess I'll have to wait for the engagement ring to fit again.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't swell during my pregnancy and mine still aren't fitting.
  • Options
    I just got mine on at 1 month out.  And it's leaving a red mark.  Nice.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Options
    5 weeks pp and they still don't fit.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine fit tightly, but I'm not wearing them since I don't want to scratch the baby.
  • Options

I had to take mine off at about 7 months because the carpal tunnel I got made my fingers swell really bad. I'm 3 weeks pp and the still don't fit, cant get it past my knuckle right now. : ( sucks cause I want my rings back on! 

photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    I think I took mine off halfway through pregnancy and they still aren't on. i can't get them over my knuckle. I really hope they fit soon.
  • Options
    I put mine back on yesterday.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine don't fit either, and I'm 3 wks PP. I took them off at about 38 wks due to swelling. I've lost more than half the weight I gained, so I don't think it's that. I just can't fit them over my giant knuckle!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm a month out tomorrow and mine still don't fit. I had another ring that was always a little loose so I've been using that one, but I miss my pretty wedding rings!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"