March 2013 Moms
Options

~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

Hello Ladies! This is hopefully my last one and I know there are a few of us left!

Week:

Fruit:

Updates/Appointments:

How are you feeling?

Anything left on your Baby To-Do List?

GTKY: What is your LOs name? Or if you are Team Green - what are your options?

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
TTC Since June 2009 
BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
AL always welcome! 

Re: ~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

• Options

Week: 39

Fruit: Watermelon!!!!

Updates/Appointments: Have a NST this morning, then next OB appointment Monday. As of yesterday, I was all closed up tight. LO needs to start packing for her journey or she might get evicted. I am AMA so OB does not think he is going to let me go past next week. I do not want to induce, but that is what we will discuss if she is not here by Monday afternoon, or at least making progress....so please send labor dust that some dilation starts happening soon!

How are you feeling? Still really good during the day. Night is more challenging and uncomfortable. I have lots of numbness in my hands and am getting BH but no real contractions yet.

Anything left on your Baby To-Do List? Not really!!!

GTKY: What is your LOs name? Or if you are Team Green - what are your options? Alexandra Suzanne

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options

Week: 39w

Fruit: watermellon

Updates/Appointments:  I went to the hospital to have platelets drawn again this morning.  They appear to be stable at this point, so the doc said no induction today and we will just wait for him to arrive on his own.  

How are you feeling?  Ready to have a a baby!  With the threat of a possible induction today, I had to wrap my head around the idea that he would be here NOW.  But that just makes the rest of the wait agonizing.  I'm 1.5cm dialated but as far as effacement goes, still very "thick"

Nothing left on the to-do list but sit and impatiently wait.

Baby name options (will decide when we see him): Dalton Robert, Milo Douglas or Spencer Douglas 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello Ladies! This is hopefully my last one and I know there are a few of us left!

Week: 38

Fruit: Pumpkin

Updates/Appointments: Next weekly is Wednesday and I was 1cm dialated and completely soft 2 weeks in a row but she had dropped alot.  The 1st 2 checks I was certain my Dr was reaching for my tonsils, this time she barely had her finger in and fealt her head.

How are you feeling? I had inconsistent contractions on and off for about 6 hours yesterday but they were bearable and eventually went away, I was miserable all day.  It also fealt like my pelvis had been beat with a hammer. yay! Emotionally I am fine with her baking as long as she needs, physically I'm over it! Luckily, I've avoided the pregnancy swelling until just a couple days but yesterday it was so bad I had to wear flip flops to work.

Anything left on your Baby To-Do List?  Her grandmother made her a name board and a letter fell off so I need to reglue that and hang it up, other than that we're ready.

GTKY: What is your LOs name? Or if you are Team Green - what are your options? We've been given conflicting guesses on sex-85% chance it's a girl but...... so if she's a girl its Mckenzie AuroraLea and if it's a boy it'll be Thomas Clair (family name)

• Options
    Week40

No more fruits, baby Emma is here, went in for a csection on Monday and she decided to turn towards the exit so we were induced so after 19 hours of labor and 3 pushes she was here! We are so in love with her. She had her first pediatrician appt today and she is doing great, she is back up to her birthweight of five pounds and she measures 18.5 inches long!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageNBBride05:
    Week: 39Fruit: Watermelon!!!!Updates/Appointments: Have a NST this morning, then next OB appointment Monday. As of
    yesterday, I was all closed up tight. LO needs to start packing for her
    journey or she might get evicted. I am AMA so OB does not think he is
    going to let me go past next week. I do not want to induce, but that is
    what we will discuss if she is not here by Monday afternoon, or at least
    making progress....so please send labor dust that some dilation starts
    happening soon!How are you feeling? Still really good during the day. Night is more challenging and
    uncomfortable. I have lots of numbness in my hands and am getting BH but
    no real contractions yet.Anything left on your Baby ToDo List? Not really!!!GTKY: What is your LOs name? Or if you are Team Green what are your options? Alexandra Suzanne

Good luck! Don't worry if you have to be induced, it wasn't that bad and the epi worked wonders. The most painful part was them breaking my water and that only lasts a few min until they get it broken. I hope your baby gets here soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageNBBride05:

Week:39

Fruit: watermelon 

Updates/Appointments: At my appt Tuesday I was 2cm and thinned out, yesterday I lost my mucus plug.

How are you feeling? Ready to get this show on the road cause I feel like crap.

Anything left on your Baby To-Do List? Nope.

GTKY: What is your LOs name? Or if you are Team Green - what are your options? Mia Michelle is her name.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"