November 2012 Moms
Options

Whiner

Does anyone else have a whiner? Having a daughter I definitely expected her to be a whine when she got older but she is already doing it.  When she wants something she lets out a whine or a fake cry.  You can see it in her eyes that she isn't hurt, hungry, tired or in need of a diaper change.  She just WANTS something and whines. I usually call her out on it and then she breaks and flashes a smile / chuckle.

I don't know why she does this because we don't always give into her.  We give her plenty of attention but don't spoil her.

I feel like I am in huge trouble as she gets older.  We really don't want a sassy kid.

Re: Whiner

• Options
    imageMandJS:
    She's not whining. She's talking. She is ... what? 4 months old, at best? She wants her momma's attention. You want whining, please take my 3 year old. For even an hour. Sigh. THAT is whining.

Hahahaha I love 3 year olds.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMandJS:
    She's not whining. She's talking. She is ... what? 4 months old, at best? She wants her momma's attention. You want whining, please take my 3 year old. For even an hour. Sigh. THAT is whining.

This. Your baby can't communicate any other way. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"