1st Trimester
Options

For fun...

While its just snowing here and trying to keep my PGAL brain busy... How many of you mommies are trying the old wives tales to see what gender your babies are going to be in this first trimester? Where are you finding these tales?
Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.

Re: For fun...

• Options
    I did a few and got half boy and half girl. Lol I just typed in old wives tales on google and went through them. It definitely is fun.
  • Options

I don't believe in the OWT what so ever but I enjoy testing them out. According to the chinese gender chart I should be having a boy. However, according to the OWT for heart beat I should be having a girl. As far as the cravings go, I have been across the board with craving sweets and salty so no answers there. hmm.....

I guess I will have to wait and see. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I like to think "if you can think it, you can hold it"  I know the gender has already been decided. LOL But I do beleive in that saying however it might be a little too far fetched to think I can think its a boy and itll be a boy ;) I did the chinese OWT test...  It says Im having a boy. I already have one of each so Im happy with whatever. I missed my period, aand noticed my breasts have been really sore, when the soreness kind of disappeared I decided to take the test because normally after sore boobs Id get my period...  so I decided to take the test.  And Bingo!!  2 lines.  Its funny because the second after we "did it" I told my fiance...  OMG Im definately pregnant after that one lol... 

• Options
    I don't have any successful pregnancies yet so i was trying to use the chart to see if they were right for my husband and I and siblings but I didn't get very far. Once I get into babies 3 and 4 Ill be able to see if those old wives tales hold up yet or not. I think it's fun to just play around with them!!
    Pregnancy discovered at 12 weeks 12/2007 - D&C at 13 Weeks due to partial Ectopic pregnancy/Body rejecting pregnancy. Last Pregnancy - EDD August 2013 TTC Our first miracle baby.
  • Options
    I don't believe in them but I do think they are fun to look into. The Chinese calendar says girl and so does the heartbeat test.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    The Chinese Gender Chart said my first one should be a girl. Nope a boy.  This time it says a girl again.  I don't really care. Just look for fun.  I just want a Happy, Healthy Baby! - Like we all do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"