Stay at Home Moms
Options

Providing meals

Two questions:

*Do you have a preferred website to set up taking meals to a family?

*Any suggestions for what to take a family who wants iron-rich meals with lots of veggies, less carbs and fat?  It would be nice if it could be something that I could prep, but take them earlier in the day and they could pop in the oven when they are ready.  Thanks! 

Re: Providing meals

• Options

I do not have a website I use.  Most of my friends are just happy to get a meal, honestly.

I would think of beef...  what about either beef fajitas or a chili or stew?

I know that traditionally fajitas are on tortillas, misson makes low card ones you can get and honestly they don't have to eat the tortillas.

These are what comes to my mind.  Good Luck!

• Options
    The mission low carb tortillas are actually pretty good, too.  I used them when I had gestational diabetes...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use carecalendar.org with my mom's group. 

Hmm... as far as what to bring.  Soup or stew would probably be a good fit.  Maybe a roast with veggies?  You could do that in the Crock Pot, or even prep it and throw it in the Crock Pot for your friend if they would like that.  

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"