Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

First Week down, now to continue the wait.

This is the part I hate the most.

Anyone else on or around 7dpo? 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22ab9b

Re: First Week down, now to continue the wait.

• Options
    FF says I'm 6 DPO...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Today I'm 15 DPO and haven't tested yet... I can't bring myself to do it... I'm scared of a BFN
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 10 DPO and just had another temp increase.  Not sure if that means anything but I'm hoping to test on 13 DPO if I don't get AF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • Options
    FF says I'm exactly 7 DPO. Though since I didn't record temp day before O (SUCK!) I might be 8 DPO.
  • Options
    imageJuly2004SABride:

This is the part I hate the most.

Anyone else on or around 7dpo? 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22ab9b

FF says I am 7 DPO but as you can see in PP, I am not convinced. GL.

• Options

imageCarrie50:
    Today I'm 15 DPO and haven't tested yet... I can't bring myself to do it... I'm scared of a BFN

Carrie-oh my gosh u are so patient. I want u to test.

• Options
    I'm hoping I'm 2 DPO today. . .a long time to go for me.
  • Options
    imagesauma790:

imageCarrie50:

Carrie-oh my gosh u are so patient. I want u to test.

I'm waiting till Friday. Last month my LP was about 16 days, so I want to get past that point this time. Thanks for the support!

• Options

imagemamabear7:
    I'm 10 DPO and just had another temp increase.? Not sure if that means anything but I'm hoping to test on 13 DPO if I don't get AF.

?

I'm right about there, too. ?My chart looks similar to yours, I was happy to see another temp increase this morning, usually they start going down by now...

?GL to you!?

• Options

Carrie, you are A LOT more patient than I am.  I have a OB appt on Friday for a follow-up to some non TTC related stuff and I am debating on asking him if he would do blood work since I will be at 10dpo.

Yeah, I KNOW, early but since I will already be there.....

• Options
    Yes I am 7 dpo - AF is due on the 17th.  If she doesn't arrive by that weekend I will test!
    Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm also 7DPO.  I didn't chart this cycle as we did an IUI.  I'm hoping to wait until 16DPO to test.  I'm the opposite of a POAS addict....I can't handle it when I get a negative, so I'm waiting until I'm 2 days late...if I can hold out that long. 

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"