3rd Trimester
Options

dh has the flu

Dh just camr down wirh the flu... we are fairly sure...

He has been in bed all afternoon/evening.. should I sleep on the couch or spare bed to avoid catching whatever he has?

at 38 wks and would rather not get sick... uncomfortable enough as is..
Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: dh has the flu

• Options

Personally I would avoid him, not only this late in pregnancy but I'd have avoided my husband at any point in pregnancy if he had the flu...there are enough discomforts during pregnancy no need to add the flu to the mix!

Hopefully it's a fast and quick recovery for your husband and you don't catch it!

• Options
    Sleep on the couch and disinfect common surfaces, like the bathroom and kitchen and doorknobs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Avoid him.  Sleep in a different room.  DH had it a week ago and I stayed clear of him.  Kept washing door knobs, light switches,.....  Being pregnant it's not worth the risk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. I was wondering the same thing. DH has been throwing up all night. We aren't sure what he has, but he just finished working 2 shifts in an emerge department. He hasn't eaten much today (so I don't think its food poisoning), so my guess is he has picked something up from the hospital (yikes!). I'm thinking sleeping on the couch may be my best bet tonight. Poor guy, he feels horrible. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wish I could make him sleep on the couch... since I have issues sleeping without not being in my own bed but that seems really mean since he is sick and all
    Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"