March 2013 Moms
Options

Confused

So I went to the doctor today and according to the due date I was first given. I'm not due until march 27th. I always said that was too late. Today my nurse said I was 36 weeks. And then my doctor said 37 on Wednesday. I didn't realize until I was telling my husband. I am calling tomorrow to see if my due date changed

Re: Confused

• Options

I have had a few ultrasounds due to some issues and everytime the tech tells me a different due date. I am sticking with my date of March 29th and I hope thats when LO arrives. The other two dates I was given were March 22nd and April 4th so I figure I am not too off.

The nurse maybe rounded up? Or your doctor misread the date? Those are always options too. But I think I would want to know too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Baby can measure different stages throughout pregnancy... Usually your due date doesn't change from your original dating ultrasound. It's the most accurate. I'm 36 weeks with a DD of march 29 but at 33 weeks was measuring 37. I had another ultrasound to see if baby was big but it was all okay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stick with your original dated ultrasound you had in the beginning. If I went by what they said now my baby would be born "early" to them, because she is measuring small. But I know the exact day I conceived so I know I am right.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I thought the original date was wrong. I was marking when we were having sex so I could know. According to my calculations te latest I could be due was march 22nd. I spoke with the office girl today and she said my date shows as march 20th. So we shall see
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"