Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

What day?

So me and DH did the deed early this morning like at 2:30am do I count that as today or do I count that as Saturday? Some people say you count it as Saturday but then a few say today?!
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What day?

• Options
    I feel like if I haven't gone to bed yet, I count it as the day I woke up in. So in this case I would say Saturday (assuming you hadn't been to sleep yet). You could always just note the time for future reference. 

• Options

imagegonzol:
    I would mark today. But like you said, others will say Saturday. 

Agreed. We often have very early morning sex. 

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    As long as you are consistent in the way that you record doing the deed in the wee hours of the morning, it doesn't matter IMO. You could always record the time in the notes section of FF.
  • Options
    Does it matter?  Your chances of pregnancy do not depend on what day you mark in your chart.  You've stressed over this enough, you'll remember later on (if you would need to, which you won't) that you had sex early in the morning. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    I personally would mark it Saturday, sine I'm assuming this was before you went to bed for the night. I tend to count anything before bedtime as the same day. 
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • Options
    I would mark it today since  it was after midnight, but it really doesn't matter which day you mark
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since May 2011-Me 26 DH 24
    BFP 7.01.2011 c/p @ 4wks3.2012 Metformin 500mg for irregular cycles
  • Options
    Personally I'd count it as Saturday if I haven't been to bed yet. I don't think it really matters though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagerockopera:
    I personally would mark it Saturday, sine I'm assuming this was before you went to bed for the night. I tend to count anything before bedtime as the same day. 

This is what I do too.

My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"