February 2013 Moms
Options

Husband sexier than ever

I don't know if I'm alone in feeling this way, but I'm more in love and lust with my husband now that he's a father to our son. I love watching him sing to him, feed him, cuddle with him and change his diapers. He misses him so much that he has come home from work for lunch just to see him. I love how much he loves him and it makes him even sexier to me than before.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Husband sexier than ever

• Options
    My heart melts when I think about this. I have a feeling I'll feel the same way when DH gets to hold our LO.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

You're not alone. :) We are only 11 days PP, but I already can't wait!!! for the clearing for sex again. I'm so in love with him. I didn't know that this was part of becoming parents, but man, is he sexy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is nothing sexier than a man with a newborn...period. lol. My hubby drives me nuts about 90% of the time (and most of the time its on purpose) but when he held our DD for the first time, it was like looking at him for the first time again, but even more intense. I can't wait to see him hold our son and get that feeling back... :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know what you mean! I also think it has to do with hormones for me. My sex drive was really low when I was pregnant. Within a few days of giving birth, I was totally turned on again just by looking at DH. Sometimes it drives me nuts having to wait so long, but then again I'm also a little scared to have sex for the first time post partum, haha.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Definitely feel the same.  Husband has been such a superhero to me this past week and he is ridiculously adorable with our son.  There have been moments when I want to jump him so bad, and then I remember my sewn-up lady bits...and reconsider.  LOL.

• Options
    I completely agree! I watched him sleep for a few minutes the other night and I just thought, damn, I hit the hubby jackpot!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    I feel the same way about my SO! It melts my heart to see my two guys interacting with love and bonding!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    I 100% agree. I am one of the "bad" wifes who is sad to admit I couldnt stand him during the pregnancy. I have heard of that happening before but didnt believe it. I am not kidding when I say I hated him, he couldnt touch me, everything his said was wrong, I couldnt even stand the way he would breath. I was so scared we were going down the whole right at baby was coming. Then when he was born all of a sudden I am crazy about him all over again and even more than before. I cant imagine life without him. Thank God for the relief of these crazy hormones and for my wonderful man back (or me back) :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more! There's also something very warming about being able to snuggle up again without a huge bump to separate us. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"