February 2013 Moms
Options

Vent! DH is sick

And I feel no mercy. I made him go for a walk yesterday and he told me he didnt want to because was achey all over. My response "Really? I wouldn't know what that feels like. We're going for a walk".

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though. He must be feeling crappy because otherwise he wouldn't be acting like a whiny little b. Normally I'd get him tea and soup and make him feel comfy, but I just don't care right now. No...I do, I found him all sadly curled up on the couch with a heating pad this morning because he didn't want to get me sick last night, and I felt bad for him for a minute until my compassion was eaten by a painful BH. I think we're both very ready for this baby to be born.
BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image From the poster formally known as mghalpert

Re: Vent! DH is sick

• Options
    I wouldn't push him too hard and risk him getting more sick rather than better...I know it's hard when you don't feel well, but I wouldn't want DH to be more sick for delivery.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imagebeanersmommy:
    I wouldn't push him too hard and risk him getting more sick rather than better...I know it's hard when you don't feel well, but I wouldn't want DH to be more sick for delivery.

This! DS had a stomache bug that start on my due date 2/7 and lasted 3 days. Then DH caught it and had it over the weekend. As much as I wanted my baby if she had come on her due date they wouldn't have been able to come to the hospital at all and I would have been crushed. We were lucky she decided to wait and come 5 days after her due date when everyone was healthy again!

As much as it sucks take care of him without exposing yourself too much so he's good to go by the time baby is ready to come!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"