Options

~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

Week:

Fruit:

Updates/Appointments:

How are you feeling?

What is on your baby to do list for this week:

Team:

GTKY: What are you most nervous about right now?

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
TTC Since June 2009 
BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
AL always welcome! 

Re: ~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

• Options

Week: 37

Fruit: watermelon

Updates/Appointments: Had a growth scan today and baby is measuring about 5lbs.  Yesterday my OB said he scheduled my c-section for March 4th!  I can't believe I have only 2 weeks of work left before I go on leave!  My baby is breech and it's very unlikely she will move due to the shape of my uterus so that is why I'm having a c-section.

How are you feeling?  Partially relieved that I won't have to go through labor, unless this baby decides to come early, but also nervous about the recovery from the c-section because I've heard it can be really painful.  I'm also nervous about the whole procedure but I hear it's pretty quick. 

What is on your baby to do list for this week:  Sterilize her bottles and pacifiers.  Clean up the apartment in case she tries to make an early arrival.  We are also taking an infant care class at the hospital all day tomorrow.

Team: Pink!

GTKY: What are you most nervous about right now? Everything!  Having a c-section, the baby being here, not knowing what we are doing! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Week: 36

Fruit: Honeydew

Updates/Appointments: Had our last ultrasound yesterday and LO was measuring 5 pounds, 11 ounces...that was bigger than we were all expecting. I have an appointment Tuesday with a respiratory doctor to see if he can do anything about this cough that is now in its 6 week! Start my weekly OB appointments this week on Thursday.

How are you feeling? I have been fighting a cold for the last 24 hours. Fortunately I have a 4 day weekend so plan to rest lots. The cough is worse at night and makes my sides hurt. Also waking up with BH contractions.

To Do List: We are still waiting for our first birth class. The first two were cancelled due to the instructor's illness. We will now get 2 instead of 4. I also really need to pack my hospital bag since so many March moms have already given birth.

Team: Pink

GTKY: I am getting nervous that LO won't wait until after March 1st when I go on maternity leave. I am a teacher and really don't want my water to break or to have contractions at school. I work 30 minutes from home and about 45 from the hospital. My plan is to go on leave two weeks before my due date. Please stay in LO and bake until March 4th at the earliest!

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Week: 38

Fruit: Pumpkin

Updates/Appts: I'm having weekly U/S and NSTs now. Last week I finally measured 3 cm dilated so my OB was thrilled. With the U/S, the amniotic fluid and placenta are looking good, which I was really nervous about considering I'm AMA. His heartbeat was great in the NST. Next appt is Tuesday, with another U/S and NST.

Feeling: Ready! We've got every "must" ready to go and are in hurry-up-and-wait mode now.

Baby to do list: Planning some nights out with friends while we can still go out :)

Team: Blue

Most nervous about: Not knowing if I'm having BH or contractions. The BH (which I think they are) last night/today are really intense and freaky so we are unsure if that means things are starting or how long they will go on like this.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Week: 37, already?!

Fruit: watermelon.

Updates/Appointments: at my last appt, my Dr said we'll start talking induction next week as long as I'm making progress. I'm thinking of asking him to strip my membranes.

How are you feeling? Miserable and so ready for this little girl to be here.

What is on your baby to do list for this week: just walking to get labor going, everything is done!

Team: pink!

GTKY: What are you most nervous about right now? Not getting to the hospital in time! I'm left home alone without a car every Mon thru Fri so I'm worried about not being able to find a ride to the hospital!
  • Options

Week: 36

Fruit: honeydew

Updates/Appointments: Had my GBS swap and first internal on this past tuesday.  Seeing my chiro/acupuncturist on Monday.  

How are you feeling? Pretty good, all told.  

What is on your baby to do list for this week:  I'm thinking about starting to pack my hospital bag this weekend

Team:  Blue

GTKY: What are you most nervous about right now?  That baby won't spin and I will end up with an emergency c-section.  I just have a bad feeling about this :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Week: 38

Fruit: pumpkin

Updates/Appointments: Pre E starting to come back again. Was hoping that I wouldnt have issues this time. I'm starting to spill protein in my urine and my BPs are going up. BUT the baby is doing great. Still doing weekly NST.

How are you feeling? Ok. My pelvis is pretty sore and it felt like I dislocated my hip while sleeping but otherwise ok. No crazy pre e swelling.

What is on your baby to do list for this week: Nothing. We are just in wait mode. We did all of our last minute stuff today.

Team: Green

GTKY: What are you most nervous about right now? That Pre E is going to come back full force and I'll have to be induced. They waited to long last time and I ended up with full blown eclampsia. Bad seizures and magnesium!!! Different drs this time and much better monitoring. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"